10 Park Plaza, Suite 3830
Boston, MA 02116
March 12, 2014
A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
I. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
1. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
2. Report from the Highway Division.
3. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
4. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
5. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
III. ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
6. Presentation on the MassRides Program
7. MassDOT Budget Update and action on Registry Fee Increase
8. MassDOT Highway Division Contract No. 79516 – LEXINGTON/BURLINGTON --Resurfacing and Related Work including Median Barrier and two Bridges along a Section of Interstate 95 with Brox Industries for $20,440,049.40.
9. MassDOT Highway Division Contract No. 79297 – METHUEN – Interchange Reconstruction on Interstate 93 at Routes 110 and 113 Methuen Rotary with E.T.& L. Corp. for $56,450,977.00
10. MassDOT Debt Issuance and Management Policy and MassDOT Interest Rate Swap Management Policy
11. MassDOT Union Station Improvements—Contract to provide $16.5 million to the Springfield Redevelopment Authority
12. MBTA: Approval of MBTA Capital Investment Program FY15-19
13. MBTA: Approval of FY2015 Preliminary Budget
B. Executive Session
14. Ongoing real estate negotiation
C. Open Session
15. Adoption of Order of Taking MBTA No. 671, Green Line Extension Project, Maintenance and Storage Facility—Somerville, MA
D. Executive Session
16. Potential litigation/procurement matter.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.